What Cons To Look Out For In Getting Trx Suspension Straps
Getting a toned, masculine, or hot body requires proper diet and exercise. Talking about exercise, one of the most trending fitness goals requires the amazing TRX suspension straps. You’ll be excited to know that in this article, we will help you get the best TRX suspension by giving you the cons to look out for. So, if you want to be a head-turner, keep reading!
What Are TRX Suspension Straps?
The latest trend nowadays is home or gym workouts to achieve that 6-pack abs and perfect body shape. This would be easy if you have a TRX suspension strap because you can use it in different fitness exercises. But what exactly is it? If you are targeting to develop your flexibility, balance, core stability, and strength, this would be the best tool. You will be leveraging the gravity by using your weight to perform every exercise. Aside from that:
- It comes with two straps where you can put your hand or feet to help you suspend your body.
- You will be using your weight to resist gravity.
- For every exercise or position you will do, you need to work with your mobility, strength, core, stability, coordination, and balance.
- You will be putting even pressure on either hands or feet to prevent sawing.
- It will give you a total body workout, so after using it, you'll feel your muscles strained and torn on the first day.
- It will help you define your physique if you do 3 to 6 times a week.
- It will help you burn fat and replace it with muscles.
But if you are planning to get this training tool for yourself, what are the cons you need to look out for? Read more to get the answer:
Cons To Look Out for in Getting TRX Suspension Straps
Loose or Sagging!
Since using this will require you to resist the gravity using your bodyweight, you have to make sure that your TRX strap isn’t sagging. You can try stretching the sample at the mall to see if it stretches too much. Once you’ve noticed that, don’t take it. You will experience discomfort during your exercise. Plus, you will be in the wrong position, so it will not be effective. Make sure that when you install it at home, you can feel the resistance.
There are many promos for TRX suspension straps, but you have to be careful in choosing because some are made with cheap materials. They may offer you a low price, but your safety is compromised. Since it requires a lot of resistance and position, one good detachment can cause you minimal to severe injury. To help you prevent that, here are some of the latest and best TRX that you can try:
- TRX Strong System – you can have this for $150 to $170.
- TRX Fit System – you have this for $ 85 to $150.
- TRX Elite System - you have this for $ 200 to $250.
- Costway Bodyweight Fitness Resistance Straps - you have this for $ 80 to $ 90.
- Lifeline Jungle Gym XT - you have this for $120 to $150.
- Clothink Bodyweight Resistance Straps Training Kit - you have this for $ 40 to $100.
Fake or Imitation!
Believe it or not, some people will go a long way to deceive and gain profit. There are now fake TRX that are being offered for a low price. But to help you identify them, here is a short list below of what you should look out for:
- Check the “Information About Us”
They may copy the logo, but the website that is selling it online may not give you the right information about them because, in the first place, it's not theirs.
- Check the Contact Seller
Aside from the information they cannot provide, you might as well notice that the contact sellers may not be responsive. This is a good sign that they are doing an illegal business transaction.
- Check for the Price
If you see that the price is too good to be true, think twice. They are just using this as clickbait to attract your attention.
- Listen to Your Body
You will feel the difference when you're using the fake training tool because it's far from the original. Usually, they feel loose or too brittle. Once you feel these red flags, discontinue using it, for you might damage your muscle or get serious injuries.
A total body workout is guaranteed when you have the best TRX suspension straps. Because of its versatility, you can use it in multiple exercises. Now that we have given you tips about the cons you should be looking out for, it would be easier for you to pick the right one if you're planning to get one for yourself!
November 6, 2020
by: Ruthie Harvey
You cannot start your TRX suspension training without the proper equipment, and the only equipment you need is your TRX suspension trainers or straps, your own body, and gravity.
November 4, 2020
by: Maureen Tillis
The TRX System, or the Total Resistance Exercise, is a fast, fun, and effective way to firm your muscles, burn fat, improve your endurance, strengthen core stability, develop balance, and even increase flexibility. I